How to Keep Your Digital Photos Forever
August 29, 2006
Investing in an external hard drive to protect your valuable data is pretty cheap nowadays and very essential if you love taking digital photos as I do.
Personal computers hooked up to huge external hard drives is only one good step in the right direction, however, to safely keep your digital photos forever.
An interesting piece from The Gadgets Page offers 10 simple and essential strategies for doing so. Listed below is a sampling of the best suggestions (click the link below for the rest).
- Keep you photos sorted, organized and labeled.
- Don't delete the images stored in a camera.
- Buy quality memory cards.
- Maintain at least two backups of your images (on an external hard drive or DVD).
- Don't rely on an online service to backup your photos.