How to Find Hidden MSG on Food Labels
July 12, 2007
Spread the Word to
Friends And Family
By Sharing this Article.
It is very difficult to really know whether MSG (monosodium glutamate) is in your food, because it goes by so many aliases. To avoid ingesting this toxic additive, you’re best off choosing fresh, unprocessed foods. But becoming familiar with the hidden names of MSG can also help you determine what foods to eat.
Here is just a sampling of ingredients that contain MSG (the link below has a full list):
- Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein (HVP)
- Yeast Extract
- Malted Barley
- Rice Syrup or Brown Rice Syrup
Also, many restaurants add MSG to their menu items, so when eating out always be sure to tell your server that you don‘t want MSG added to your food.
Stay Up-To-Date on the Latest Health News
If you haven't already, here's your chance to subscribe to the world's most popular newsletter! My FREE newsletter is instrumental in changing the lives of many people across the world. If you want to take control of your health then you won't want to miss out on this opportunity.
When you subscribe I guarantee:
- You'll be the first to hear about fast-breaking health news and hard-to-find tips for improving your emotional, physical, and spiritual well-being
- You'll save money because I'm committed to helping you stay healthy, so you won't need expensive prescription drugs or doctor's visits so often
- You'll get straight talk from me in plain English that shatters all the myths and misconceptions about health, aging, and fitness
Don't be left in the dark on breaking health news! Sign up for my daily newsletter today!