Today, I‘ll show you how to make a very easy, raw cole slaw for protein types. It‘s a delicious side dish, and it‘ll only take a few minutes to make.
- 1½ cups raw celery, chopped
- 1½ cups raw cauliflower, chopped
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- Handful of fresh cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup raw, organic, grass-fed cream
- ½ teaspoon prepared mustard (I prefer Dijon)
- Place chopped veggies in bowl.
- Add raw cream.
- Add mustard.
- Stir ingredients well to combine.
There you have it. A lovely, protein-type, raw, cole slaw, that‘s incredibly tasty.
If you‘re a carb type, you could make this with some shredded, raw beets, chopped cucumber and shredded red or green cabbage. (I prefer red for it‘s nice flavor) Then, just mix with a tiny bit of olive oil and some apple cider vinegar.
So, whether you‘re a carb or protein type; either way, you‘ve got a tangy, crunchy, tasty cole slaw, and you‘ll be the hit of the picnic!