Today I‘ll show you how to make a raw, red-hot-spicy tomato soup which promises to be a very, very tasty dish, that will be enjoyed by all.
- 4 large, organic tomatoes, rough chopped
- 1 large red sweet bell pepper, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons fresh garlic, chopped
- ¼ onion, chopped
- ¼ to ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper, depending on taste
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 to 3 Tablespoons olive oil (see note below)
- Pour tomatoes, red bell peppers, garlic and onion into large mixing bowl (or food processor or large blender).
- Add cayenne pepper and cinnamon. Adjust seasoning according to taste.
- Add as much olive oil as you like (see note below).
- Blend with immersion blender, in food processor, or blender until smooth.
Note: This recipe is best suited for mixed types. But if you‘re a carb type, you can just reduce the amount of olive oil accordingly.
I hope you enjoy this very simple, raw, chilled soup.