If you‘re a mixed type, or a protein type like I am, perhaps you sometimes crave a drink that‘s a bit more interesting than water with lemon, lime juice or a touch of vanilla. Well, here‘s an alternative drink I‘ve come up with that is absolutely delicious! You‘re going to love this! I find it totally addictive (in a good way of course!).
Today, I‘ll teach you to make Raw, Italian Cream Soda. Best of all, it‘s completely good for you, and all raw. Yummy scrummy, as we say in Old England!
So, follow along, and soon, you and yours will be sipping the most refreshing, delectable, wholesome drink imaginable.
- ½ a tall glass of natural, sparkling water
- Tiny splash of *vanilla extract
- Bit of stevia powder from packet
- ½ a glass of raw milk
- Small piece pineapple or cherry for garnish
- Fill a tall glass halfway full of natural, sparkling water.
- Add a tiny splash of vanilla extract.
- Add a small bit from a packet of **stevia.
- Stir well, but slowly to avoid quick fizzing up and overflowing glass.
- Slowly, in stages, top off with raw milk and stir gently.
- Garnish with bit of pineapple or cherry on edge of glass.
* May use cherry juice concentrate, or other fruit juice, in place of vanilla extract, depending on personal taste.
** May substitute xylitol for stevia if desired.
If you‘re a protein type, you could add raw cream instead of raw milk. For mixed types, go with the raw milk. Either way, this drink is absolutely delicious, and I know you‘re going to love it!