Dandelion Coffee -- Who Knew?
September 13, 2007
Spread the Word to
Friends And Family
By Sharing this Article.
This recipe is, to say the least, DIVINE, and that‘s probably the understatement of the year. It‘s caffeine free, very good for you and absolutely delicious!
The only thing you might have a little difficulty getting hold of is the dandelion coffee, but a good health food store should have it.
- 2 teaspoons freeze-dried dandelion coffee
- Dash hot water
- ¼ teaspoon raw honey
- Dash pure vanilla extract
- ½ of a large glass of ice cubes
- ½ glass raw milk
- Place freeze-dried dandelion in large mug.
- Add dash of hot water and stir to dissolve.
- Add raw honey, and mix well to dissolve.
- Add dash of vanilla extract and mix well.
- Fill large glass halfway with ice cubes.
- Pour raw milk over ice until glass is two-thirds full.
- Add dandelion coffee mixture from mug into milk glass and stir.
This is absolutely delicious! You will be addicted the second you try it (in the nicest way possible of course).
Wonderful. I heartily recommend this recipe. Enjoy!
Stay Up-To-Date on the Latest Health News
If you haven't already, here's your chance to subscribe to the world's most popular newsletter! My FREE newsletter is instrumental in changing the lives of many people across the world. If you want to take control of your health then you won't want to miss out on this opportunity.
When you subscribe I guarantee:
- You'll be the first to hear about fast-breaking health news and hard-to-find tips for improving your emotional, physical, and spiritual well-being
- You'll save money because I'm committed to helping you stay healthy, so you won't need expensive prescription drugs or doctor's visits so often
- You'll get straight talk from me in plain English that shatters all the myths and misconceptions about health, aging, and fitness
Don't be left in the dark on breaking health news! Sign up for my daily newsletter today!