Dandelion Coffee -- Who Knew?
September 13, 2007
This recipe is, to say the least, DIVINE, and that‘s probably the understatement of the year. It‘s caffeine free, very good for you and absolutely delicious!
The only thing you might have a little difficulty getting hold of is the dandelion coffee, but a good health food store should have it.
- 2 teaspoons freeze-dried dandelion coffee
- Dash hot water
- ¼ teaspoon raw honey
- Dash pure vanilla extract
- ½ of a large glass of ice cubes
- ½ glass raw milk
- Place freeze-dried dandelion in large mug.
- Add dash of hot water and stir to dissolve.
- Add raw honey, and mix well to dissolve.
- Add dash of vanilla extract and mix well.
- Fill large glass halfway with ice cubes.
- Pour raw milk over ice until glass is two-thirds full.
- Add dandelion coffee mixture from mug into milk glass and stir.
This is absolutely delicious! You will be addicted the second you try it (in the nicest way possible of course).
Wonderful. I heartily recommend this recipe. Enjoy!