What happens if you give an elephant LSD? Can you keep the severed head of a dog alive apart from its body? Would you drink vomit to prove a theory?
Although these experiments are listed on the Museum of Hoaxes web site, every single one of them is absolutely real -- part of a list of scientific experiments that are mind-twistingly, jaw-droppingly strange, and will make you wonder, "How did anyone ever conceive of doing such a thing?"
To find out about the experiments above, and many more, click the link below.
And then, after you’re done browsing through such macabre samplings as how anyone can become a willing murderer if approached in the right way, or why anyone in their right mind would create two-headed dogs in an effort to perfect surgical techniques, take a moment to consider this:
You too are a participant in not just one, but several radical, large-scale experiments!
Here’s my Top Ten list of current medical and scientific grand-scale experiments that you’re unwittingly participating in:
1. Water fluoridation
2. Mandated vaccinations
3. Information-carrying radio waves
4. Pharmaceutical drug use for everything from non-existent diseases to ailments that do not have a pharmacological cure
5. Mercury exposures that are claimed to be “safe”
6. Estrogen-mimicking compounds used in everything from children’s toys to that steak on your plate
8. Genetically modified foods, and cloned meats