The Most Bizarre Experiments of All Time
February 21, 2008
Spread the Word to
Friends And Family
By Sharing this Article.
What happens if you give an elephant LSD? Can you keep the severed head of a dog alive apart from its body? Would you drink vomit to prove a theory?
Although these experiments are listed on the Museum of Hoaxes web site, every single one of them is absolutely real -- part of a list of scientific experiments that are mind-twistingly, jaw-droppingly strange, and will make you wonder, "How did anyone ever conceive of doing such a thing?"
To find out about the experiments above, and many more, click the link below.
And then, after you’re done browsing through such macabre samplings as how anyone can become a willing murderer if approached in the right way, or why anyone in their right mind would create two-headed dogs in an effort to perfect surgical techniques, take a moment to consider this:
You too are a participant in not just one, but several radical, large-scale experiments!
Here’s my Top Ten list of current medical and scientific grand-scale experiments that you’re unwittingly participating in:
1. Water fluoridation
2. Mandated vaccinations
3. Information-carrying radio waves
4. Pharmaceutical drug use for everything from non-existent diseases to ailments that do not have a pharmacological cure
5. Mercury exposures that are claimed to be “safe”
6. Estrogen-mimicking compounds used in everything from children’s toys to that steak on your plate
8. Genetically modified foods, and cloned meats