Today, I'll show you a delicious way to use your leftover turkey. This is one of my all-time favorite dishes; really-really yummy and incredibly aromatic.
- Olive oil (enough for sautéing)
- ½ cup shallots, diced
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, crushed
- 1TBSP fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 cup fresh turkey breast (dark meat for protein types), chopped or shredded
- 1 tsp. prepared mustard
- About ¼ cup turkey stock
- About 1 cup green beans, steamed
- Black pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in pan.
- Add shallots and garlic. Stir.
- Add rosemary and stir until shallots are soft.
- Mix in turkey.
- Add mustard and stir well.
- Whisk in turkey stock to make sauce consistency.
- Cook about 2-3 minutes to blend flavors.
- Add black pepper to taste.
- Place green beans in medium bowl.
- Over green beans, place entire contents of pan and stir well.
- Sprinkle more black pepper if desired.
This is a surefire crowd pleaser that your family will ask for again and again.