Looking for a delicious, healthy alternative to those store-bought, strawberry yogurt drinks? I used to love them until I discovered what was in them! We‘re talking high-fructose corn syrup, questionable flavorings and of course, pasteurized milk. Needless to say, I stopped drinking them.
But take heart! I‘ll show you a delicious alternative, using Dr. Mercola‘s ProOptimal Whey Protein Shake mix.
- 2-3 large, frozen, organic strawberries
- Approx ½ cup fresh, organic, raw kefir
- ½ scoop ProOptimal Whey (strawberry flavor)
- ½ banana (optional)
- Into a blender (small, Magic-Bullet type or regular), place 2-3 large frozen organic strawberries.
- Add fresh, organic, raw kefir.
- Add Strawberry-flavored ProOptimal Whey.
- Add banana half, if desired.
- Blend well.
Check out this lovely, pink strawberry delight, that‘s actually rich in probiotics and so good for you! Kids will absolutely love it.
Finally a frosty, tasty drink you can feel good about drinking!