A Divinely Spicy Thai Soup Infused with Heavenly Flavors!
July 26, 2008
Spread the Word to
Friends And Family
By Sharing this Article.
I discovered this absolutely delicious recipe a short time ago. Best of all, it's a great way to use your leftover turkey or chicken.
- 1 pint turkey stock (homemade preferably)
- 1 cinnamon stick, broken in half
- 3 large, whole cloves
- 1¼ cups coconut milk
- ½ lime
- Approx 2 TBSP fish sauce (optional, but recommended for full flavor)
- 2 handfuls fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 handfuls scallions, chopped
- 2 handfuls fresh turkey breast, sliced fine
- 1 handful fresh mint, chopped
- A couple jalapeño peppers, sliced (include seeds for more heat; exclude for milder heat)
- 1 handful of mung bean sprouts
- Few lime wedges
- Pour turkey stock into In medium soup pot.
- Add in cinnamon stick halves and cloves.
- Pour in coconut milk.
- Squeeze in lime juice. Stir.
- Over medium-low heat, bring up to a simmer. Simmer 30 minutes to allow flavors to infuse.
- Add in fish sauce and stir.
- Remove cinnamon sticks and cloves from soup.
- On a serving plate, arrange cilantro, scallions, turkey, mint, jalapeños, bean sprouts and lime wedges. Be creative with it; add whichever veggies you like. Each person can make their own soup bowl up, choosing their favorites, adding them to their bowl, then pouring hot soup over top.
- Ladle hot soup into each soup bowl, over chosen veggies.
- Add a squeeze of lime and serve.
Serves about 2
You're going to love this! Enjoy!
Stay Up-To-Date on the Latest Health News
If you haven't already, here's your chance to subscribe to the world's most popular newsletter! My FREE newsletter is instrumental in changing the lives of many people across the world. If you want to take control of your health then you won't want to miss out on this opportunity.
When you subscribe I guarantee:
- You'll be the first to hear about fast-breaking health news and hard-to-find tips for improving your emotional, physical, and spiritual well-being
- You'll save money because I'm committed to helping you stay healthy, so you won't need expensive prescription drugs or doctor's visits so often
- You'll get straight talk from me in plain English that shatters all the myths and misconceptions about health, aging, and fitness
Don't be left in the dark on breaking health news! Sign up for my daily newsletter today!