Today, I'll show you a great recipe for protein types. This is my take on Waldorf salad, and you'll find this a very yummy way to use your leftover turkey
Tangy, raw kefir replaces the traditional, heavier mayonnaise in this dish, making it a lighter, healthier choice, yet totally delivering on flavor.
- Generous handful of dark-meat turkey, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Approx. 1/3 cup raw, organic walnuts
- Approx. ½ cup fresh apple, diced (protein types use green apple)
- ½ cup organic celery, chopped
- Handful of organic grapes (not generally for protein types, but enjoy occasionally)
- Approx. ¼ cup fresh kefir
- In medium bowl, combine turkey, walnuts, apples, celery, grapes.
- Add kefir and stir well.
This colorful, refreshing salad is perfect for a quick lunch or afternoon snack for protein types.