Splash into Summer with a Refreshing Fruit Drink That's Actually Good For You!
August 23, 2008
I used to love drinking those fruit-flavored waters, that is, until I discovered all the nasty junk that was in them, like the artificial sweeteners. It turns out, most of them don’t even have fruit juice in them at all! So, I decided to come up with a recipe to make at home, one that’s actually good for you, and today, I’ll show you how to do it.
This is a really yummy, refreshing drink, and so quick and easy that it would actually take longer to go to the store for a bottle of fruit-flavored water.
- Splash of bottled or fresh-squeezed organic cranberry juice
- Splash of bottled or fresh-squeezed organic cherry juice
- Ice to fill large glass 2/3 full
- Approx. 1 cup sparkling water of your choice
- Fill tall glass 2/3 full with ice.
- Pour in splash of organic cranberry juice.
- Pour in splash of organic cherry juice.
- Fill glass with sparkling water.
Note: You can add whichever fruit flavors you like; so keep them on hand.
I know you’ll love this one. Enjoy!