If you’re a protein type, then you know that the right desserts can be a bit difficult to come up with sometimes. So, today, I’ll show you a very yummy recipe. It’s chocolate-banana yogurt with macadamia nut swirl. For this recipe, I’ll be using Dr. Mercola’s ProOptimal Whey Chocolate mix.
- ½ a banana
- ½ cup fresh, organic, thick, raw kefir
- 1 heaping TBSP Chocolate ProOptimal Whey
- 1 tsp organic macadamia nut butter
- Combine banana, kefir and Chocolate ProOptimal Whey in your blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into small serving bowl.
- Drizzle & swirl macadamia nut butter over the top.
There you have it! A really yummy dessert for a protein type. I know you’ll just love this one!