Perhaps more so today than in previous years, taking inventory of all the things you are thankful for can be an important exercise in positive reinforcement. I've said on several occasions that focusing on your fears -- and many are suffering from financial nightmares at the moment -- is the absolute worst thing you can do, as you tend to attract more of that which you focus your energy on.
I thought it would therefore be appropriate to include this great Guide to Gratitude from Lifehack.com. For the article in its entirety, please see the link under Sources above. But here's a condensed list of wonderful sites and articles offering positive practices and articles on gratitude and giving thanks, right in time for Thanksgiving.
The Power of Giving Thanks
- Change the World, One Thank-You Note at a Time
- Power of Gratitude
- Universal Values to Be Grateful For
- How to Be Happier with What You Have
- The Importance of Thank You
A Powerful Thanksgiving
- Reap Joy from this Thanksgiving Holiday
- Thanksgiving and the Stories We Tell Ourselves
- Thanksgiving How-To Guides
- TIme Management on the Turkey Day
- Top 10 Things to Do for Mom’s PC Over Thanksgiving
Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
I hope you will take a moment to express your gratitude for all the good things in your life on this and every day.