Today, I’ll show you how to prepare a delicious tomato salsa, one that’s guaranteed to knock the socks off all your guests. And super easy to make as well!
- 2 organic tomatoes, diced
- 1 small (or half a medium) onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, chopped (remove seeds for less heat / leave some seeds to retain heat.)
- About 1 cup fresh cilantro, loosely packed, then hand torn
- A generous squeeze of fresh lime
1- Combine following in medium-sized bowl:
- Diced tomatoes
- Chopped jalapeño
- Torn cilantro
- Chopped onions
- Generous squeeze of lime juice
2- Stir well.
How quick and easy was that? Why, you’ll have your salsa ready before you can say, “Ay, Caramba!”
Note: The knives Luci is using in the video are the Mercola Healthy Chef Knives, available through Mercola.com. They’re Luci’s favorites!