Today, I’ll show you a really quick and easy recipe for a chicken, mushroom & garlic casserole. It’s absolutely divine! You’ll love this. But I must warn you that it’s highly addictive.
- 1 onion, sliced
- Butter, just enough for sautéing
- Approx. 3 cups chopped mushrooms
- 2 cups leftover cooked chicken
- 1 bulb of fresh garlic, with cloves peeled (Yes, you heard right. One bulb of garlic)
- Approx 2 cups basic white sauce (see my video on making basic white sauce)
- 1 cup raw cream
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Himalayan Salt to taste (This fantastic salt is available through Mercola.com)
- Black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 225º.
- In a medium-sized dutch oven, sauté onion slices in butter.
- Add in mushrooms, then chicken, and continue sautéing.
- Stir in garlic cloves.
- Mince two cloves of garlic and mix into basic white sauce.
- Whisk raw cream into sauce as well.
- Add seasoned sauce into pot. Stir well.
- Season with Himalayan salt & black pepper to taste.
- Stir well to combine ingredients.
- Cover and bake at 225º for a couple of hours.
In a couple of hours, you’ll have a fantastic, yummy, hearty casserole that you and your whole family will be addicted to.