Change your Mind for a Great 2009: Create the Abundance Mindset
February 28, 2009
How can you create the abundance mindset? Give away whatever you’ve got.
Some people are always running out of time. They’re always in a panic to get things done. If you’re always out of time, then do the sensible thing -- give your time away.
Some people don’t give away their time because they don’t think there is “enough time” to give. That’s a signal that you’re coming from lack. And that lack keeps you stuck in the scarcity mindset.
Maybe you’re one of those people who holds onto every penny you’ve got. There’s nothing wrong with being frugal. But holding onto your money doesn’t bring more of it to you. Hoarding your money is evidence that you don’t think you have “enough.”
So, how do you break the pattern?
To create the abundance mindset, you have to be willing to give.
Here are 6 ways to create the abundance mindset:
1. Cash Shortage? Give some away. Consider giving money to a friend or family member to help them out. Givers gain.
2. Are you Short on Time? You can give your time too. Find the balance between giving and receiving.
3. Lacking Love? You’ve got to give some before you get some. Go out right now and give 5 people you know a big hug.
4. Stuck with a Problem? Help others first. Think of someone you know that is having a similar problem. And think of a way that you could help them. When you help others wholeheartedly, help will always come back to you.
5. Lacking Confidence? Give it away! Find someone you know who is lacking in self-confidence and give them a boost.
6. Short on Creative Ideas? Give them away! Give others creative ways to increase profits to their business, find a new stimulating career or improve their health.
Be willing to give what you have from where you are and abundance will flow into your life. You will create the abundance mindset.