Here’s a scrummy-licious one folks! If you’ve never tried this before, I thoroughly recommend it to you. So delicious, it’s guaranteed to impress the boots off your guests.
- ¾ cup mixed olives, (without pits)
- ¾ cup *roasted red peppers
- 2 large cloves raw garlic (may use roasted garlic if you like)
- 1 sprig fresh oregano (leaves taken off stem)
- Place olives in Magic-Bullet type blender.
- Add in roasted red peppers.
- Pop garlic cloves in.
- Remove fresh oregano leaves from stem and add leaves in.
- Blend until desired texture is achieved (chunky or smooth; it’s up to you).
There you have it! Incredibly quick and easy. Serve with strips of celery or carrot sticks, or should the mood strike, crackers! But, you didn’t hear it from me!
*It’s a cinch to roast your own red peppers at home. Just spread strips of red pepper on an oiled (or dry) baking sheet and roast for about ten minutes.