Lick the Bowl with Raw Abandon When You Eat this Yummy-Scrummy Tropical Dessert!
March 07, 2009
Dessert time! Today, I’ll show you a delicious recipe for protein types. And who doesn’t like a good banana split? Nobody. That’s who. But the best part is, this is a banana split that’ll like you back!
- 1 banana, split lengthwise
- Approx. ¼ cup raw, organic cream (protein types may use more if desired)
- ¼ tsp pure vanilla extract
- Sprinkle of xylitol or stevia, to taste (optional)
- Drizzle of Pure Gold Raw Honey (available through Mercola.com)
- Arrange split banana into dessert bowl.
- Pour cream into Magic Bullet type blender.
- Pour vanilla extract into cream.
- Sprinkle xylitol or stevia into cream if desired.
- Blend well to thicken.
- Dollop cream mix onto/between banana halves.
- Drizzle a bit of Pure Gold Raw Honey over top.
Quite delicious! A very quick & simple and totally yummy banana split that protein types will absolutely love!