The Great Orange Juice Scam
November 05, 2009
Spread the Word to
Friends And Family
By Sharing this Article.
One of the great scams of the industrial food cartel is the so-called "fresh" orange juice sold in supermarkets.
Some reality checks:
- There is more vitamin c in a single orange than in a full glass of industrial orange juice.
- Truly fresh orange juice only lasts a few days. It if last for weeks (or months), it's an industrial product.
- Until the Florida orange growers launched a campaign in the early 20th century to deal with their surplus crop, the only people who drank orange juice were Floridians who had a tree in their backyard. There is nothing particularly healthy or natural about drinking orange juice -- and the industrial product is a total waste of money.
Stay Up-To-Date on the Latest Health News
If you haven't already, here's your chance to subscribe to the world's most popular newsletter! My FREE newsletter is instrumental in changing the lives of many people across the world. If you want to take control of your health then you won't want to miss out on this opportunity.
When you subscribe I guarantee:
- You'll be the first to hear about fast-breaking health news and hard-to-find tips for improving your emotional, physical, and spiritual well-being
- You'll save money because I'm committed to helping you stay healthy, so you won't need expensive prescription drugs or doctor's visits so often
- You'll get straight talk from me in plain English that shatters all the myths and misconceptions about health, aging, and fitness
Don't be left in the dark on breaking health news! Sign up for my daily newsletter today!