Enormously Popular Drug Used to Treat this Harmless Condition Can be Addictive, Trigger Hip Fractures, and Spark Intestinal Infection
June 05, 2010
Spread the Word to
Friends And Family
By Sharing this Article.
Here are some of the side-effect free methods U.S. News & World Report lists as ways to relieve heartburn:
- Avoid heartburn-triggering foods
- Stay upright for a few hours after you eat
- Eat smaller meals
- Go easy on caffeine and alcohol, and avoid cigarettes
- Don't eat too quickly
- Wear looser-fitting clothes
- Find ways to relax
- Lose any extra pounds
- Bend with your knees rather than bending at the waist
- Elevate the head of your bed
Stay Up-To-Date on the Latest Health News
If you haven't already, here's your chance to subscribe to the world's most popular newsletter! My FREE newsletter is instrumental in changing the lives of many people across the world. If you want to take control of your health then you won't want to miss out on this opportunity.
When you subscribe I guarantee:
- You'll be the first to hear about fast-breaking health news and hard-to-find tips for improving your emotional, physical, and spiritual well-being
- You'll save money because I'm committed to helping you stay healthy, so you won't need expensive prescription drugs or doctor's visits so often
- You'll get straight talk from me in plain English that shatters all the myths and misconceptions about health, aging, and fitness
Don't be left in the dark on breaking health news! Sign up for my daily newsletter today!