Raids are Increasing on Farms and Private Food-Supply Clubs
August 05, 2010
Spread the Word to
Friends And Family
By Sharing this Article.
Government raids of producers, distributors, and even consumers of nutritionally dense foods appear to be happening more frequently.
Sometimes they are meant to counter raw dairy production, other times to challenge private food organizations over whether they should be licensed as food retailers.
Grist offers the following advice for preparing for and dealing with a raid:
- Be wary of strangers who want to join your private buying group or herdshare
- Have a video camera at the ready
- Have a plan of action
- Read the search warrant fine print
- Keep computer backups
Stay Up-To-Date on the Latest Health News
If you haven't already, here's your chance to subscribe to the world's most popular newsletter! My FREE newsletter is instrumental in changing the lives of many people across the world. If you want to take control of your health then you won't want to miss out on this opportunity.
When you subscribe I guarantee:
- You'll be the first to hear about fast-breaking health news and hard-to-find tips for improving your emotional, physical, and spiritual well-being
- You'll save money because I'm committed to helping you stay healthy, so you won't need expensive prescription drugs or doctor's visits so often
- You'll get straight talk from me in plain English that shatters all the myths and misconceptions about health, aging, and fitness
Don't be left in the dark on breaking health news! Sign up for my daily newsletter today!