14 Ways to Save Money on Groceries
February 24, 2011
Spread the Word to
Friends And Family
By Sharing this Article.
Yahoo Shine offers some advice on how to save money at the market with tips from Rebecca DiLiberto's Penny Saving Household Helper. Here are a few:
- Try lining your refrigerator's crisper drawer with paper towels; they'll absorb excess moisture and keep your vegetables from rotting
- A bay leaf in a container of flour, pasta, or rice will repel bugs
- Bananas spoil less quickly in a bunch -- keep them together until you eat them
- To make cottage cheese or sour cream last longer, turn the container upside down -- this creates a vacuum that inhibits the growth of bacteria
- If you're unsure of an egg's freshness, put it in a cup of water; fresh eggs sink, while bad ones float
To read the rest of the tips, you can click on the link below.
Stay Up-To-Date on the Latest Health News
If you haven't already, here's your chance to subscribe to the world's most popular newsletter! My FREE newsletter is instrumental in changing the lives of many people across the world. If you want to take control of your health then you won't want to miss out on this opportunity.
When you subscribe I guarantee:
- You'll be the first to hear about fast-breaking health news and hard-to-find tips for improving your emotional, physical, and spiritual well-being
- You'll save money because I'm committed to helping you stay healthy, so you won't need expensive prescription drugs or doctor's visits so often
- You'll get straight talk from me in plain English that shatters all the myths and misconceptions about health, aging, and fitness
Don't be left in the dark on breaking health news! Sign up for my daily newsletter today!