Can't Beat Food Cravings? Four Steps to Help You Kick Your Addictions
February 25, 2011
Spread the Word to
Friends And Family
By Sharing this Article.
Are you having trouble losing weight because of an addiction to sugary foods? ABC News shares Dr. Mehmet Oz's four steps for beating those cravings by detoxing your liver:
- Step 1: Replace grains with broccoli or cauliflower for one week, and eat garlic, chives and leeks
- Step 2: During withdrawal, take a Vitamin B complex and 1,000 mg a day of chromium picolinate
- Step 3: Eat meat in a 4:1 ratio, limiting it to a quarter of your protein; also eat leafy greens and citrus.
- Step 4: Address emotional eating -- emotional hunger is sudden, while physical hunger is gradual
To read more about Dr. Oz's theories, click on the link below.
Stay Up-To-Date on the Latest Health News
If you haven't already, here's your chance to subscribe to the world's most popular newsletter! My FREE newsletter is instrumental in changing the lives of many people across the world. If you want to take control of your health then you won't want to miss out on this opportunity.
When you subscribe I guarantee:
- You'll be the first to hear about fast-breaking health news and hard-to-find tips for improving your emotional, physical, and spiritual well-being
- You'll save money because I'm committed to helping you stay healthy, so you won't need expensive prescription drugs or doctor's visits so often
- You'll get straight talk from me in plain English that shatters all the myths and misconceptions about health, aging, and fitness
Don't be left in the dark on breaking health news! Sign up for my daily newsletter today!