Why is the Media Ignoring this Presidential Candidate? A Personal Interview
August 28, 2011
Spread the Word to
Friends And Family
By Sharing this Article.
Dr. Ron Paul earned his medical degree from Duke University School of Medicine in 1961. He’s been a U.S. Congressman (TX) since 1997, and is now running for President of the United States for the second time. He recently authored the book Liberty Defined: 50 Essential Issues That Affect Our Freedom. Here, he discusses the concept of liberty, and why every American should be concerned about maintaining their health freedom, as well as his ideas for how to solve the still-looming debt ceiling problem.
- This week Ron Paul is running within 2 points of Barack Obama in Gallup poll.
- Congressman and Republican GOP candidate Ron Paul (TX) is a medical doctor with a strong track record of promoting health, defending health freedom and upholding the US Constitution.
- Dr. Paul's ideology includes a move toward smaller government; cancelling the US debt to the Federal Reserve; and reinstating gold-backed US currency.
In the recent Iowa Straw Poll Michelle Bachman came in first. That fact was reported by most of the national media. However, in an incredible display of conformity bias, virtually all of the major media blacked out the fact that Rep. Ron Paul came in a virtual tie with her. There was less than 1 percent difference between them, yet he was completely ignored by all the major media.
The New American Reports:
“The glaring hypocrisy of the "lamestream media" commentators in pretending to be objectively reporting on the event while blatantly censoring Ron Paul out of existence was too much for liberal comedian/commentator Jon Stewart of Comedy Central's in a recent episode of The Daily Show.
In the last video above, Ron Paul explains his positions to Judy Woodruff, including his stance on raw milk, which comes up at 10:03 in the interview.
Stay Up-To-Date on the Latest Health News
If you haven't already, here's your chance to subscribe to the world's most popular newsletter! My FREE newsletter is instrumental in changing the lives of many people across the world. If you want to take control of your health then you won't want to miss out on this opportunity.
When you subscribe I guarantee:
- You'll be the first to hear about fast-breaking health news and hard-to-find tips for improving your emotional, physical, and spiritual well-being
- You'll save money because I'm committed to helping you stay healthy, so you won't need expensive prescription drugs or doctor's visits so often
- You'll get straight talk from me in plain English that shatters all the myths and misconceptions about health, aging, and fitness
Don't be left in the dark on breaking health news! Sign up for my daily newsletter today!