Even if You Do Everything Else Right - This Frequently Overlooked Threat can Destroy Your Health
August 30, 2011
Spread the Word to
Friends And Family
By Sharing this Article.
The U.S. EPA has stated that levels of about a dozen common chemical pollutants are two to five times higher inside homes than outside of them. Scientists are beginning to suspect that indoor pollutants may be in part responsible for rising rates of asthma and other respiratory diseases.
Indoor pollution has also been known to cause headaches, flu-like symptoms, and even neurological problems. MSN Health has compiled a list of steps you can take to minimize your family's exposure with a few simple steps. They include:
- Wait a few days before picking up your dry cleaning. Dry-cleaned clothes emit chemicals that have been linked to cancer and neurological problems right after cleaning.
- Go fragrance-free. Some scented air fresheners can release compounds that cause headaches and eye, nose, and throat irritation.
- Make sure your fireplace flue is working properly. This will keep the lung-irritating particles in wood smoke out of your indoor air.
To read the rest of their tips, you can click on the link below.
Stay Up-To-Date on the Latest Health News
If you haven't already, here's your chance to subscribe to the world's most popular newsletter! My FREE newsletter is instrumental in changing the lives of many people across the world. If you want to take control of your health then you won't want to miss out on this opportunity.
When you subscribe I guarantee:
- You'll be the first to hear about fast-breaking health news and hard-to-find tips for improving your emotional, physical, and spiritual well-being
- You'll save money because I'm committed to helping you stay healthy, so you won't need expensive prescription drugs or doctor's visits so often
- You'll get straight talk from me in plain English that shatters all the myths and misconceptions about health, aging, and fitness
Don't be left in the dark on breaking health news! Sign up for my daily newsletter today!