People who are wildly successful – think Clint Eastwood and Warren Buffett – take steps to help them realize their full potential. Some of these things are strategies you can easily emulate to rise to success in your own life…
- Create and pursue S.M.A.R.T. goals -- S.M.A.R.T. goals are Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, and Timely.
- Take decisive and immediate action – Knowledge and intelligence are both useless without action.
- Focus on being productive, not being busy – In other words, work smarter, not harder.
- Make logical, informed decisions – Think things through before making life-changing decisions.
- Avoid trying to make things perfect – The only way to get things done is to be imperfect 99% of the time.
- Work outside of your comfort zone – Embrace all moments of opportunity for personal growth and success.
- Keep things simple – Rather than evaluating every last detail of every possible option, choose something you think will work and give it a shot.
- Focus on making small, continuous improvements – Soon you'll find yourself on a spiral of changes – one building on the other.
- Measure and track your progress – Step back and assess your progress regularly so you know what needs to be done to excel and accelerate.
- Maintain a positive outlook as you learn from your mistakes – Look for the silver lining in every situation.
- Spend time with the right people – You are the sum of the people you spend the most time with.
- Maintain balance in your life – An imbalanced lifestyle will hold you back from reaching your full potential.
For a more in-depth explanation of each of these strategies, click on the link below.
12 Things Successful People Do Differently
February 02, 2012 | 78,637 views
[+]Sources and References [-]Sources and References