Although some “experts” still argue that preparations against bird flu must continue, many are finally beginning to realize what I said all along -- that this overhyped, oversold “pandemic” was never a threat in the first place. According to Dr. Paul A. Offit, a vaccine specialist at Children’s Hospital in Philadelphia, “H5 viruses have been around for 100 years and never caused a pandemic and probably never will.”
Still, according to this New York Times article, scientists and governments are congratulating themselves for averting a threat that never was by stockpiling worthless vaccines, pointlessly culling hundreds of millions of birds, and pouring money into preparation efforts.
I can only imagine that the flu vaccine manufacturers are laughing all the way to the bank.
The case of “the impending pandemic of the Avian Flu” might as well have been a fictional mini-series made for television, but as usual, reality is stranger than fiction. It would be hard to make up a story as filled with greed and political corruption as this one.
Back in 2005, headlines warned the U.S. was facing a cataclysmic extermination event, with a calculated two million Americans succumbing to the bird flu; the best case scenario taking only 200,000 lives.
Photos of overflowing hospital wards from the 1918 flu epidemic heightened the fear factor to a fever pitch.
Well. A fool does in the end what the wise man does at the beginning, and this would certainly apply here. Reviewing the scientific facts is often a good place to start, but that did not happen in this case. Somehow they were able to translate the minuscule deaths that had occurred worldwide into somewhere between 200,000 to 2 million deaths from a virus that does NOT readily spread from birds to humans, nor between humans.
Most of the people who acquire the infection were, and still are, bird handlers in continuous contact with sick birds. How did anyone in their right mind envision similar circumstances in the United States? Research like this would typically be thrown in the trash if it did not strongly support some ulterior purpose.
What might that purpose have been?
At $100 per dose, the U.S. used taxpayer’s dollars to purchase some 20 million doses of the highly questionable Tamiflu, lining the pockets of then Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld who was president of Gilead Sciences when they created the drug.
A Dangerous Cure for a Phony Danger
Interestingly, the use of Tamiflu, and the vaccinating of poultry may actually cause the H5N1virus to mutate into more dangerous and potent viral strains.
Since the purported “outbreak” of bird flu, the Tamiflu vaccine has also been linked to the deaths of 12 Japanese children, some of which suddenly jumped out of buildings. Neuropsychiatric incidents in children, including seizures, loss of consciousness, and delirium were linked to the vaccine.
Fools Rush In Where Fools Have Gone Before
In 1976 the U.S. acted out a very similar saga, devising a vaccine program for the impending swine-flu -- the avian flu threat of that time -- where they vaccinated 5 million people. The hastily contrived program for swine flu resulted in hundreds of Guillain-Barre Syndrome paralysis victims and countless deaths for a flu pandemic that never materialized.
So, we’ve been here before.
Which is why countries such as Switzerland -- who have stockpiles of bird flu vaccine that they plan to test on soldiers, police officers and health care workers before deciding whether to offer it to all Swiss citizens -- really should take a good look at the history of what usually happens when you indiscriminately inject questionable vaccines into large groups of people for a disease that doesn’t pose any real threat.
I Was Right About the Bird Flu Hoax
I was so convinced this was a deceptive scam that I wrote an entire book on the subject; The Great Bird Flu Hoax. In it I explained how:
- Multi-national drug companies and food corporations pour billions into manipulating your perception of health and the daily news, just to increase their profits ... and the health threats (and ethics breaches) they are REALLY responsible for
- Scientists are bought by drug companies and other big business to report whatever "research findings" they have been purchased to report
- Government is more than just complicit – it works with the drug companies and other stalwarts of the conventional healthcare paradigm, and are directly responsible for raising false alarms in order to draw your attention AWAY from the real public health and safety issues they perpetuate
Help Prevent the Flu Without Vaccinations
I have not caught the flu in 20 years, and you can avoid it too, without getting vaccinated, by following these simple guidelines, which will keep your immune system in optimal working order so that you’re far less likely to acquire the infection to begin with.
- Avoid Sugar. Sugar decreases the function of your immune system almost immediately, and as you likely know, a strong immune system is key to fighting off viruses and other illness. Be aware that sugar is present in foods you may not suspect, like ketchup and fruit juice.
- Don't Let Stress Become Overwhelming. We all face some stress everyday, but if stress becomes overwhelming then your body will be less able to fight off the flu and other illness.
If you feel that stress is taking a toll on your health, consider using an energy psychology tool such as the Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), which is remarkably effective in relieving stress associated with all kinds of events, from work to family to trauma. You can check out my free, 25-page EFT manual for some guidelines on how to perform EFT.
- Exercise. When you exercise, you increase your circulation and your blood flow throughout your body. The components of your immune system are also better circulated, which means your immune system has a better chance of finding an illness before it spreads. You can review my exercise guidelines for some great tips on how to get started.
- Take a good source of omega-3 fats like Krill Oil. Increase your intake of healthy and essential fats like the omega-3 found in krill oil, which is crucial for maintaining health.
- Wash Your Hands. Washing your hands will decrease your likelihood of spreading a virus to your nose, mouth or other people. Be sure you don't use antibacterial soap for this -- antibacterial soaps are completely unnecessary, and they cause far more harm than good. Instead, identify a simple non-toxic soap that you can switch your family to.