Pregnant women using the handsets just two or three times a day was enough to raise the risk of their babies developing hyperactivity and difficulties with conduct, emotions and relationships by the time they reached school age.
The likelihood is even greater if the children themselves used the phones before the age of 7.
Specifically, mothers who used mobile phones were 54 percent more likely to have children with behavioral problems. When the children also later used the phones themselves, they were:
- 80 percent more likely to suffer from difficulties with behavior
- 25 percent more at risk from emotional problems
- 34 percent more likely to suffer from difficulties relating to their peers
- 35 percent more likely to be hyperactive
- 49 percent more prone to problems with conduct
The risk "is not much lower than the risk to children's health from tobacco or alcohol,” says the Russian radiation watchdog body, yet while most people wouldn’t think of handing a pregnant woman or a child a cocktail and a cigarette, no one thinks twice in handing them a cell phone.
And therein lies the danger.
I believe that one day the excessive use of cell phones that occurs today will look as ridiculous as the cigarette ads that ran in the Journal of the American Medical Association in the 1920s now do.
But in the meantime, the over 1 billion people who use cell phones on a regular basis are putting their health at risk -- along with the health of their children and those waiting to be born.
The study above is far from being the first one showing that the electromagnetic radiation from cell phones poses a hazard to a developing fetus. Animal studies have shown that electromagnetic fields in that frequency range can affect their liver enzymes, glands, muscles, hormone balance, and heart and bone marrow. In fact, the cellular stresses caused by information-carrying radio waves can actually alter the DNA structure of both you and your child.
Autonomic nervous system expert Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt has noted this radiation can easily flip certain genes in the mitochondria. If this gene sequence is altered in a pregnant woman, she can pass her damaged mitochondria on to the child. The child can then develop a mitochondrial disorder, which can include muscular atrophy and severe developmental problems.
And of course, in addition to harming your unborn baby, it is also causing the same damage to you.
It’s Not Only Cell Phones That are the Problem
Information-carrying radio waves -- from cell phones, WiFi routers, land-based portable phones and other wireless devices -- have increased dramatically and exponentially over the last few years.
Most major office buildings now have WiFi, as do Starbuck’s, Panera Bread, and most libraries. This means that you are being exposed to massive amounts of radio waves whether you actually use wireless or not.
The cell phone industry often makes the case that their products are not harmful because radio waves do not create enough thermal heat to pose a risk to biological tissue. However, the biological damage is NOT related to thermal heat damage.
It is related to the modulated signals that are carried ON the carrier microwave, and the carrier wave itself.
The modulated information-carrying radio waves resonate in biological frequencies of a few to a few hundred cycles per second, and can stimulate your vibrational cellular receptors, causing a whole cascade of pathological consequences that can culminate in fatigue, anxiety and ultimately cancers.
A lot of the damage is caused by the disruption of microtubular connections that allow biophotons to communicate between cells, which decreases intracellular communication. Increased deposits of heavy metals also begin to accumulate in your cells, which increases intracelluar production of free radicals, and can radically decrease cellular production of energy, thus making you incredibly fatigued.
Keep Cell Phones Away From Your Children
I hope that many of you reading this will take this warning to heart. The density of children’s skulls is far less than adults’, and their brains are more susceptible to damage from information-carrying radio waves. And a child in utero may be near defenseless against this damage.
Aside from the startling findings of this study linking mothers’ cell phone use to their childrens’ behavioral problems, I believe that the increase in cell phone usage is one of the primary causes of the autism epidemic.
The information-carrying radio waves makes the vaccine and heavy metal exposure much more dangerous than they typically are.
It’s very important that you keep cell phones away from infants, babies, children and pregnant women now, as the damage may not start showing up for 10 years or more, and by then it will be too late.
Minimizing Your Cell Phone Risks
I am so convinced of the dangers of information-carrying radio waves that I completely renovated my new home prior to moving in earlier this year so that I have no wireless connections at all.
Of course, I doubt the whole of society is going to revert back to wired connections, so I urge you to take the following precautions for your health, and the health of your family:
- Do not use a cell phone if you’re pregnant, and don’t allow your children to use them.
- Limit the amount of time you spend on a cell phone or cordless phone.
- Use a wired headset to limit your exposure to the cell phone -- ideally, an air tube headset that conducts sound but prevents any radiation from traveling up the wire to your brain. Also, make sure the wire is SHIELDED, which prevents it from acting as an antenna that could attract more information-carrying radio waves directly to your brain. Wireless BlueTooth headsets should be avoided.
- Limit your exposure to WiFi routers. Find out where they are located in your work environment and stay away from them.
- If you have any land-based (non-cellular) portable phones, do NOT use anything other than the 900 MHz phones, as the Gigahertz phones stay on continuously, blasting you with information-carrying radio waves 24/7.
- Use the speakerphone instead of putting the phone to your ear; this is probably one of the single most important steps you can take other than not using your cell phone.
- Limit calls inside buildings.
- Use your cell phone only where the reception is good. When the reception is poor, your phone has to work harder, and therefore emits a much stronger radiation signal.