In the mood for some refreshing, delicious, iced latte without the nervous buzz? Then you’re in for a real treat with today’s recipe: Caffeine-free, iced latte, gently sweetened with a touch of raw honey.
- 3 tsp freeze-dried, dandelion “coffee”
- Scant amount boiled water (just enough to dissolve dandelion granules)
- 1 tsp. Pure Gold Raw Honey (available through Mercola.com)
- 1 cup organic, raw milk
- In a heat-proof jar or measuring cup, measure out dandelion “coffee.”
- Pour scant amount of boiled water over dandelion; stir until granules dissolve.
- Stir in Pure Gold Raw Honey until dissolved.
- Fill a glass ¾ full of ice.
- Pour dandelion-honey mixture over ice.
- Fill glass with organic, raw milk.
- Stir well.
It doesn’t get any better than this, folks. You’ll love this! Drink up!