Get 15% Off on World Health Day Flash Sale Get 15% Off on World Health Day Flash Sale

ADVERTISEMENT

Compelling Case Story: Multiple Sclerosis Diagnosis Was Actually Mercury Poisoning from Dental Amalgams

Story at-a-glance -

  • Dental amalgam is composed of about 50 percent mercury, a well-known neurotoxin that can also damage your kidneys
  • Mercury vapors are readily released from the amalgam each time you eat, drink, brush your teeth, or otherwise stimulate your teeth
  • These vapors readily pass through your cell membranes, across your blood-brain barrier, and into your central nervous system, where it can cause psychological, neurological, and immunological problems
  • One woman tells her harrowing story of getting mercury poisoning from her dental amalgams, which was misdiagnosed as multiple sclerosis (MS). She completely recovered after getting the amalgams removed
  • Besides MS, mercury toxicity has also been linked to Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, and other neurological disorders. List of common mercury toxicity symptoms are included

By Dr. Mercola

Dental amalgam is an antiquated tooth filling material that is 50 percent mercury—a potent neurotoxin—combined with silver, copper, and tin. Mercury fillings are deceptively called "silver fillings," referring to the color of the material rather than its actual composition.


Read the Full Article for Free!
Subscribe to the #1 Natural Health Newsletter
  • Unlock censored health information that Google doesn't want you to read
  • Keep your privacy secure — We are no longer active on Facebook and are blocking our content from Google search to ensure your privacy stays protected
  • Get access to all of Dr. Mercola's health articles, E-books and special reports

Existing Subscribers: Enter your email address for instant access