1 What vitamin decreases vitamin D toxicity, including helping to remove calcium from your blood vessels and deposit it into your bones?
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin K2
Vitamin K2 works synergistically with calcium, magnesium and vitamin D to impart a number of important health benefits. Learn more.
- Vitamin K1
2 What is the main argument against allowing hydroponics to be certified organic?
- Hydroponics do not use soil, and maintaining or improving soil organic matter is a key feature of organic agriculture
As organic standards are being devalued, the need for more biodynamic farming becomes more pressing than ever to ensure food quality and environmental protection. Learn more.
- Hydroponics increases biodiversity
- Hydroponics are more expensive than organics
- Organic growers are threatened by hydroponics because they're less expensive and will take over the market
3 Human fertility has been dramatically declining. What do researchers believe to be the likely cause?
- Excessive blue light exposure at night
- Having too many carbohydrates
- EMF and pesticide (like glyphosate) exposure
Evidence suggests excessive EMF and pesticide exposures may be two significant contributors to increasing infertility seen in men and women. Learn more.
- Not enough exercise
4 What is one of the most commonly cited regrets at the end of life?
- Not having the courage to live life on your own terms and instead doing what others expected
At the end of life, many realize they've been taking life too seriously, allowing worries and expectations to diminish their happiness. Learn more.
- Working too little and making too little money
- Neglecting the family pet
- Spending too much time on friends and family
5 Brown adipose tissue is:
- Skin cells that store melanin
- Muscle tissue that helps keep you cool
- A mitochondrially dense type of fat that generates heat
As your body adapts to colder temperatures, your metabolic rate increases, resulting in a number of health benefits. Learn more.
- Dangerous fat accumulation around your organs
6 In the United States, how many harmful and/or lethal medical errors occur EVERY day?
Misdiagnosis occur in 10 percent of all cases and preventable medical errors kill around 440,000 patients each year, making medical mistakes the third leading cause of death. Learn more.
7 What are mycorrhizal fungi?
- A venereal disease
- A type of edible mushroom
- A fungus in the soil that feeds plants
There are five basic principles for building a healthy soil ecosystem. Learn more.
- A type of soil particle