10 Recipes for Success That Too Few People Follow
July 17, 2007
Here‘s an inspirational gem to set your mind roaming in the right direction.
These 10 recipes for success may go against the conventional grain, and rightly so, because what is success, really, without the emotional freedom
to be yourself and live your dreams?
There are enough blueprints on how to get raises and promotions, but few emphasize the vital importance of achieving a life worth living
; focusing on the process of living, rather than the outcome.
As it so aptly points out, the process of living happens continuously--each moment of every day--your entire life is spent in the process
To be able to look back on a life that fills you with joy, remember:
- Explore your wants and needs to discover what truly matters to you the most.
- Chose meaning over money every time. No amount of money can make up for being miserable while making it.
- Never stop learning new things that fascinate you.
- View failure as a friend, showing you what you still need to improve upon.
- Spend your time with good role models--the ones who do what they love and love what they do.
For the entire list, see the link below. And, to help you reach your mission, learn how to set goals that are based in your belief system -- not someone else‘s.