Hide this

Mercury In Your Teeth? You Need to Watch This Video...

July 26, 2007 | 163,944 views

A few issues ago I showed you how mercury kills brain cells, and a tip from one of our loyal readers led me to this great follow-up video! 

Here you‘ll see just how easily mercury dental fillings emit poisonous vapors in your mouth when rubbed or heated -- like when you eat or drink hot tea or coffee. You may be shocked at the amounts! This video is worth more than a thousand words when it comes to illustrating the very real danger of amalgam tooth fillings.

Dr. Mercola's Comments:

I am passionately opposed to mercury fillings. Six years ago I actually spent months compiling the scientific evidence supporting this belief and that summary was published in The Journal of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine  Mercury Toxicity and Systemic Elimination Agents, in March of 2001.

A "silver" filling, or dental amalgam, is not a true alloy. Amalgams are made up of to 50 percent mercury. More than 100 million of these mercury fillings are placed each year in the U.S.

A single dental amalgam filling releases as much as 15 micrograms of mercury per day. The average individual has eight amalgam fillings and could absorb up to 120 micrograms of mercury per day. In contrast, eating mercury-tainted seafood will expose you to about 2.3 micrograms per day -- and that is enough for scientists to call for a world-wide warning.

Mercury vapor from the amalgams passes readily through cell membranes, across the blood brain barrier, and into the central nervous system, where it causes psychological, neurological, and immunological problems. Mercury can persist in your body for years unless it is actively removed.

If you still have mercury in your teeth, I highly recommend reviewing my Mercury Detoxification Protocol, which details the things you can do, right now, to help detoxify your body to improve your health.

Thank you! Your purchases help us support these charities and organizations.