Fructose Fools Your Metabolism and Tricks Your Body into Gaining Pounds
July 26, 2011
Spread the Word to
Friends And Family
By Sharing this Article.
The website Fooducate has taken a look at the annual obesity report issued by Trust for America's Health and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation. Here are some of the 12 shocking statistics they found:
- Adult obesity rates rose in 16 U.S. states over the past year, and NOT ONE state decreased
- Twelve U.S. states now have obesity rates above 30 percent
- Just 4 years ago, only one state had an obesity rate above 30 percent
- Obesity rates exceed 25 percent in more than two-thirds of U.S. states
- Mississippi had the highest rate of obesity (34.4 percent)
- Colorado was the only state with a rate below 20 percent -- and next year will probably be above
- Adult diabetes rates increased in 11 states and Washington, D.C. in the past year; in 8 states, more than 10 percent of adults now have type 2 diabetes.
- High school dropouts have the highest rates of obesity
To read the rest of their list, you can click on the link below.
Stay Up-To-Date on the Latest Health News
If you haven't already, here's your chance to subscribe to the world's most popular newsletter! My FREE newsletter is instrumental in changing the lives of many people across the world. If you want to take control of your health then you won't want to miss out on this opportunity.
When you subscribe I guarantee:
- You'll be the first to hear about fast-breaking health news and hard-to-find tips for improving your emotional, physical, and spiritual well-being
- You'll save money because I'm committed to helping you stay healthy, so you won't need expensive prescription drugs or doctor's visits so often
- You'll get straight talk from me in plain English that shatters all the myths and misconceptions about health, aging, and fitness
Don't be left in the dark on breaking health news! Sign up for my daily newsletter today!