Are you sometimes rushing out the door without a healthy breakfast? Thankfully, Dr. Mercola has come up with a great product that tastes fantastic and is perfect for those hectic mornings. It‘s called ProOptimal Whey, a wonderful protein shake mix.
Today, I‘ll show you how to use this mix to make a delicious, healthy shake that‘ll get you going right in the morning, or provide that refreshing, nourishing afternoon pick-me-up. Kids will totally go for it too!
- 1¼ cups raw, organic milk (I use milk from Redmond Heritage Farms and find it to be wonderfully fresh and yummy)
- ½ banana
- 1 raw, organic egg
- 1 scoop Strawberry ProOptimal Whey**
- Place milk, banana, egg and ProOptimal Whey in large jug or pint measuring cup.
- Blend well, using immersion blender.
- Alternately, you may use a traditional blender.
Note: ProOptimal Whey also comes in Chocolate and Vanilla flavors; both great tasting. ProOptimal Whey is free of sugar, yet manages to still taste sweet. Beet juice imparts a lovely pink color, replacing the conventional artificial colors found in many commercial protein shakes.
Fast, easy and very, very tasty. Folks, it doesn‘t get any better than this!