Coronavirus Strategies to Boost Community Coronavirus Strategies to Boost Community

ADVERTISEMENT

Our Ancestors Didn't Die of Cancer ...

Our Ancestors Didn't Die of Cancer ...

Story at-a-glance -

  • 15 minutes of exercise a day can increase your life expectancy by three years, even if you have cardiovascular disease risks.
  • Inactive people have a 17 percent increased risk of mortality compared to those who exercise minimally.
  • Insulin resistance—primarily driven by excessive consumption of refined carbs and lack of exercise—is the underlying factor of nearly all chronicdisease that can take years off your life, which explains why exercise is so beneficial for longevity, as it promotes healthy insulin levels.
  • Insulin resistance—primarily driven by excessive consumption of refined carbs and lack of exercise—is the underlying factor of nearly all chronicdisease that can take years off your life, which explains why exercise is so beneficial for longevity, as it promotes healthy insulin levels.
  • Exercise accounts for about 20 percent of the health benefits reaped from a healthy lifestyle. The remaining 80 percent hinges on proper nutrition.
  • To avoid obesity, diabetes, heart disease and cancer, the primary dietary change needed is to limit or eliminate sugar/fructose and grains from your diet, and revert back to a more Paleolithic-style diet using whole foods.

By Dr. Mercola

If you're interested in living a longer, healthier life, nothing beats proper diet and exercise—even low amounts of exercise. A recent study published in the journal Lancet, which included several hundred thousand people between 1996 and 2008 found that a mere 15 minutes of exercise a day can increase your lifespan by three years!


Read the Full Article for Free!
Subscribe to the #1 Natural Health Newsletter
  • Unlock censored health information that Google doesn't want you to read
  • Keep your privacy secure — We are no longer active on Facebook and are blocking our content from Google search to ensure your privacy stays protected
  • Get access to all of Dr. Mercola's health articles, E-books and special reports

Existing Subscribers: Enter your email address for instant access