The Trick to Eating Healthy on a Tight Budget
December 07, 2010
Every month, hundreds of thousands of Americans are falling out of the middle class and into poverty. Pakalert Press has uncovered 27 signals that things are likely to get worse before they get better. They include:
- Residents of New York state just experienced their first full-year decline in income in more than 70 years.
- Of the 52 largest metro areas in the U.S., only San Antonio did not see a decline in median household income.
- Home ownership in the U.S. declined for the third year in a row.
- In 2009 alone, approximately 4 million Americans dropped from the middle class to living below the federal poverty line.
- The number of Americans enrolled in the food stamp program has set a new all-time record for 20 consecutive months.
To read the rest of these startling facts, click on the link below.